the Rift

[OPEN] Hurts Like Heaven

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
Persephone
For a moment, I’m so surprised by her presence that I stop crying. She’s beautiful. Beautiful enough to distract me so that I can actually hear her words and understand what they mean. The accents here are strange, I hadn’t paused to listen to any save the Sun God when he had spoken to me before the fight had broken out, but not strange enough to cause confusion. This violet mare, everything about her a soft shade that gives me comfort - I find that I am most at home around other beautiful things and I have not yet had to learn why that might be wrong.

I’ve not only stopped crying but I’ve stopped moving as well, my head held lower than usual as I watch her. I might have wandered forever, until I passed out from exhaustion or the pain, had she not arrived. A gift from the gods? I wonder, but that thought is chased by memories of fire and fighting and I begin to tremble again.

She is twilight and she has brought me hope on soft spoken words so I try to focus on those. When I find my voice, it is weak and pathetic but soft too. I have the voice of someone that has never screamed or yelled. I’ve never had to. It has only been recently that fear has been injected into my life. “Are there healers here? I thought this place was beautiful but… but…” My sobs break out again, I’m crying for the pain but mostly for the scars that are going to follow me forever. Ruining my perfect back - the little flowers in my tail are even a little singed and I know I’ll have to get rid of them soon. I’m going to be ugly before my time, a wretched little burnt up thing.  
lost in hell, my dear. It's not so dreadful here
Image Credit

no worries about the wait! Sorry school is being a pain <33
@Lothíriel
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Hurts Like Heaven - by Persephone - 10-09-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Hurts Like Heaven - by Lothíriel - 11-14-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Hurts Like Heaven - by Persephone - 11-18-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Hurts Like Heaven - by Lothíriel - 11-21-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Hurts Like Heaven - by Persephone - 12-02-2015, 10:35 PM