the Rift

[OPEN] who ordered the heat?

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
So what? She hadn't exactly been the most… active participant in the Falls since the switch over. Her heart still ached, knowing that she was staying there for Alleo, knowing that he had wanted so dearly to be around his family - that he had fought for them for that exactly reason. So, she tried. She tried to act normal, to find something to do. Though, most days it consisted of lurking in the shadows, wondering where exactly it was that Alleo had gone off to. And, most days, believing that he was off doing his patrols was enough. Maybe he wasn't. Maybe he was off flirting with some mare. Maybe he was off just distancing himself. She didn't know. Even though her heart ached to be near him, she wasn't sure where exactly they stood anymore. She wanted to curl up beside him, to feel his heart and have Ettore doing whatever it was that he wanted.

See, he had begun to talk lately. Spouting out random things that he saw and offering what seemed to be partly sarcastic remarks to some of her thoughts. Hopefully he wouldn't be as abusive as her previous one had been. While she had needed it, she wasn't so sure she was as capable of dealing with it as she had been before. Still, it was Ettore who noticed the young one flopped down beneath a tree. "Baby! Baby!" He seemed to screech, so excited that there was another young thing near them (what he assumed was his age) that he felt the need to inform Rasta.

As she edged in closer, he swooped down - offering a few caws of excitement before landing a few feet off to the side of the foal. Quietly, Rasta folded her limbs so that she was settled down beside him, but with a good few feet of space between the pair. She pulled on her magic a little - bringing some branches out farther so as to offer herself some more shade while clustering others closer so that the young foal would presumably have more.

Aye, hopefully she didn't scare him.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
who ordered the heat? - by Murtagh - 10-09-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Rasta - 10-11-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Murtagh - 11-12-2015, 07:40 PM