the Rift

[OPEN] who ordered the heat?

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I was resting in the shade of trees... Okay well we were. Even with Sarabi's light tan color over most of her body, the TallSun heat was more than a match for the two of us. We both lay, trying to cool off. That is, until the sound of another stirred Sarabi. Her head shot up, and her deep brown eyes looked around. I knew what was coming next, because it always did. Her need to be social with others always out weighted my need to be alone. No one wanted me around anyway.

She shot up, barely glancing at me before bounding off to find new "friends" as she called them. Be it that they really were friends, well I highly doubt it. She's bonded to me, the worthless one. The orphan. I move along behind her as she bounds straight over to a colt who is laying on the ground. I can see he is clearly trying to do the same thing we had been, which is escape the heat. He is not alone. A mare with a bird had also taken notice of him. I sigh. Probably his momma. I look away, before looking to Sarabi. She's standing right in front of the colt's head, panting softly. "Uh, hello. Sorry for intruding. Sarabi tends to get excited when others are near." At this the pup yips, not wanting to fully bark and scare the colt who probably didn't know she was there. Then again he might. I'm not really sure I care anymore.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

ooc - Sorry for the wait!

@Murtagh

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
who ordered the heat? - by Murtagh - 10-09-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Rasta - 10-11-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Murtagh - 11-12-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Rasta - 11-30-2015, 10:36 AM