Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
As he stared up at the branches of the tree he could have sworn that he saw some of them move. Or was that just the heat? The first time he had seen a heat-mirage he had lost it, wondering why the air looked like water, why he could suddenly see ripples in the air. He hadn’t really understood the explanation he had got for the phenomenon - it was simply too hot to really pay attention to his mama or papa when they told him something he didn’t understand.

He focused on the branches more, wondering if maybe somehow he had made them move, but he forgot about the tree and the leaves a moment later because movement near him told him he wasn’t alone anymore.

It had taken the colt a little while to get used to the idea that there were other companions out there besides bears - though it always looked a little strange to him to see something small or something that had wings. But when he opened his eyes and saw the young hawk there near him he grinned wildly and lifted his head a little to get a better look. “Hello there!” He spoke to the hawk before lavender eyes shifted to take in the golden mare nearby. He smiled warmly at her but before he could address her all of a sudden there’s a… well he didn’t really know what it was. It sort of looked like a bigger version of Areli’s pup but… different. It was right in his face but he didn’t mind, it wasn’t attacking him so it was an automatic friend. “And hi to you too!”

He scrambled to sit up now, looking with a bright, sleepy smile at the four new faces that were before him now. “I’m Murtagh.” He offered to the mares and their companions before asking, quite seriously. “Can either of you make it snow? I’d like it very much if you did... I want Frostfall back.”
Image Credit
table by Sevin

@Rasta, @Vitani
<33
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
who ordered the heat? - by Murtagh - 10-09-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Rasta - 10-11-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Murtagh - 11-12-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: who ordered the heat? - by Rasta - 11-30-2015, 10:36 AM