the Rift

made of scars

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

She is calling for us. Loretta cooed, excitement lighting her very core. The malamute pranced at Archibald's side, the idea of brawling with Ktulu giving her a new drive. This will be fun! She exclaimed, a yip of excitement leaving her jaws.

You aren't participating. Archibald expressed coldly, stepping toward where Ktulu's voice called from.

WHAT!? She growled, ire raising in her dog's mind.

She called for me. He said plainly, giving no fuel to the malamute's fire. Nonetheless, Loretta stalked after him.

When the pair met Ktulu, Archibald lifted his head some. It was only a matter of time before the Champion called him again to fight with her. He had initiated the fight when she tried to leave, and here she was, still in his forest. Go find Eytan. Archibald commanded the cur, a flick of his dark tail dismissing her. The pounding of his head was great in this heat, and he was already sweating. Tallsun in this humid forest would be hell, he knew, but his heart pumped with too much love for this place, this history, these hidden paths to let any word of complaint leave the silent bond between he and Loretta.

"You called this duel, but I will set the parameters. No magic, none of my armor. You have my word." Archibald already noted that Ktulu's recently gifted armor did not hold onto her curvaceous sides. Snorting, the Dauntless squared himself up. Thick neck arched above his wall-like shoulders, chin tucking naturally to protect his throat from hungry teeth. The stallion knew better than to think this was a challenge for his rank, but the thought crossed his mind in the dark depths. It was quickly swept away, however. He knew Ktulu's character, and her heart. If she wanted to lead, her desire was at Archibald's side, and not above him. A small smirk crossed his otherwise stoic features, and he commanded the dark woman. "Make your move, Constrictor!"

[PC: 0/3 | WC: 326 | AWE YIS]

image credits

@Ktulu

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
made of scars - by Ktulu - 10-10-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: made of scars - by Archibald - 10-13-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: made of scars - by Ktulu - 10-20-2015, 10:31 AM