Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

A smirk slowly curved Ktulu's mouth upward as Archibald said that he would set the parameters of their fight. She had already shed her armor and instructed Eytan to stay on the sidelines for the duration of the fight, so the fact that Archibald would meet her on equal ground sent a thrum of excited anticipation through her. "Tell me Archibald." The dark mare practically purred. "When did you get to know me so well that my desires became predictable?" Had their friendship really been long enough for him to know what she wanted before she even spoke it? Was their bond really that strong?

Her crimson eyes swept over every inch of the massive stallion's frame as he squared himself up for their fight and she knew that she had her work cut out for her. Archibald's far greater bulk meant that his hits would be far more damaging than her own, and she knew from experience that they were well matched in speed, but her agility was greater than his. It was what she would have to use to her advantage if she wanted to best the Czar in their spar. The humor faded from her eyes as he commanded her to make her move. "I will not hold back, Archi." She warned. I will use everything I have against you. "I expect you to do the same."

Ktulu's hooves shifted as she prepared herself for her first attack, one that she decided rather quickly would be a test to see if the heat would make his movement sluggish like she hoped. 'Be careful...' She heard Eytan's warning from his place on the sidelines, but she ignored him and focused, instead, on Archibald. Her muscles bunched in her haunches and she sprang forward, her hooves beating against the ground as she charged Archibald. She hoped that the boldness of the move would come as a surprise to the stallion who was built like a mountain. What kind of crazy mare would charge him?

Her path shifted as she came close so she would not crash into Archibald and injure herself should he decide to stay standing where he was. (She could just imagine herself slamming into his chest and falling over while he just stood there and looked at her.) Instead attempted to try to skirt past Archibald's right side and angle her horn so that she could try to slice his side with the tip of it. She hoped that if she was successful in cutting him that it would hinder his movement.

"."

Word Count: 427

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
made of scars - by Ktulu - 10-10-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: made of scars - by Archibald - 10-13-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: made of scars - by Ktulu - 10-20-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: made of scars - by Archibald - 11-07-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: made of scars - by Ktulu - 11-20-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: made of scars - by Blu - 12-15-2015, 09:54 AM