the Rift

[OPEN] where do i belong? [reJOINING]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

It's not my place to question my Lord's actions. He probably had some justification and it was probably (or better be) a damned good one to let the Moon bitch to run free. At the same time, however, she could also have some reasoning - as messed up as it was - to committing such a horrendous murder. Part of me wanted to know more. The other half ran away. Sometimes it was better to remain ignorant than know the truth. Still.. Skysong.. Gods why did you have to take her away from us so young?

"Not maybe. She will come back. We will be a complete family again." In my heart I knew I wasn't trying to convince my father. Though my tone was strong, an unmovable force that would not be swayed by even the strongest of winds, it sounded like I was telling a story of make believe. By the way Pa acted my doubts were only worsened. But I knew Ma and I know she wouldn't just abandon us. Unlike me. She had a reason. A good reason.. which was again unlike me. "Ma loves us too much." I love her too much to listen to reason.

Memories of my mother's soft embrace were shattered when that whore was mentioned again. Not by name but her freaking title. Best gladiator since Gaucho the Wildfire? Yeah right. It would take a lot of convincing before I ever saw her as anything but the mega bitchface that had purposely tried to degrade my mother. "If she says so much as a word about Ma's disappearance.." To be honest I didn't realize I had spoken these words out loud. Instead I was too wrapped up in some vivid and lovely daydreams of tearing blue dame's mouth of. Gouging out her voice box so she could never speak - Holy shit. That was rather barbaric. I'll just.. blame the primitive part of my lineage. I glanced at my father and nodded to myself. Yeah. That would do.

The fire threatening to burn me whole only began to die down when Pa said the words I had so desperately wanted to hear. He agreed! Yes! I was going to get my ass kicked but I wasn't going down without a fight. The best way to show how strong you are is when you're faced with an opponent who could probably rip you in half. Not that Pa would do that to anyone. I hope.

Excitement caused my heart to beat erratically. I wanted to get started right now! How could I possibly wait?! Yet I knew he was right and I hated that. I'm not sure how he expected me to rest with such an epic event occurring tomorrow at the Halcyon Flats -

Wait. The Halcyon Flats..? Where the fuck was that? "Wait. Can you rewind please? Where in the world is this 'Halcyon Flats'." Certainly it wasn't in Helovia - I knew all the lands of Helovia and I've certainly never heard of this one.

@Gaucho

Zenobia

get tangled up in me

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-10-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-19-2015, 02:58 PM