Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Tinek had been assaulting her mind with images of the frozen tundra that lay north - her place of respite and solitary peace. She was anxious, heart pounding constantly. Paranoia now wracked her brain, and more and more, she was tempted to read the minds of others to make sure that no one else had stolen her identity. In all of her life despite all of the trauma and murderous intentions, she had never felt so violated. The worst was knowing that those two twins had misrepresented her to her sister! The damage they could have caused and did not was insurmountable. Ophelia counted herself as very lucky, but she would never again allow such a trespass upon her personage. The young mare was secretive and for a good reason; her mind was a tome, detailed and complete of her life. It was a veritable encyclopedia, unchanged with emotion and times, and that knowledge was power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, which is why Ophelia held back on her magic. She would not allow herself to become something terrible. Terrible, but powerful.

But no, she was content now with who she was. A void in her life that her sister could not fill was quickly remedied with Tinek, the rambunctious dragon. A worried dragon, plagued internally by his bonded's depressed thoughts and fear; he urged her back to the snow, interested in how her memories guided her frequently to the pristine white of the north. The infant dragon hoped that it would help, and he rode quietly between Ophelia's elegantly shaped, pale ears, purring. Every now and then, he would rub his scaled head on her neck, trying to reassure the conflicted female. He loved her, but he was too young to tell her those feelings in words that she would understand.

Almost the second her cloven hooves hit the snow, vitality renewed her spirit, and she made her way through the bitter, snowy cold to a cave nearby. The weak sun was fading, and shelter would be needed during the frostfall season. Her breath came in soft, puffs of white smoke, the crimson adornments of her form catching the setting light like crystals of blood. Such a violent contrast to the purity of her white coat. Two shadowy figures stood in the cave, and one smelled of death. Instantly, she grew concerned, her heart capable of such deep compassion, even for those she did not know. Tinek perked his head up and hummed warily, little claws grabbing hold of her forelock.

"Mauja..." she trailed, her chime-like voice bathed in soft concern. A mare stood by, a healer. She was beautiful and even tempered. Almost immediately, the dragon-bonded unicorn liked the stranger. The evidence was clear on his ink spotted figure in the form of green and flesh colored burns; the Edge had lost. Ophelia frowned and approached quickly, observing the wounds with apt, intelligent eyes of two different colors. She glanced back at Tor. "You are the healer... may I get you anything to help?" she asked. Tinek looked at the burns and growled a little, unhappy that someone his bonded liked was injured. He stirred helplessly between her ears. "Mauja, can I get you anything?" she asked.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-06-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-06-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-07-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-07-2012, 08:40 AM