the Rift

[OPEN] I make dis

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

All Isopia has to do is look up from her concentrations and to the side -- she'd see Imonada, in her most natural of habitats, quietly watching her work. What is a grounded raven if not a fox instead? She wasn't much good at anything other than sneaking about and remembering things, the latter even often threatened by her mentally altering proclivities. Streamlined and of premiere stock, she is seemingly cut from the very fabric of night, a pegasus of bottomless black from her sleek coat taut over lean musculature to wavy tresses in inky cascades, nary a speck save the whites of eyes beneath a sweep of sooty lashes. Large, velvety wings remain tucked to her trim sides as she stands, placidly, between twisted ash trees that whisper and shiver in the warm breeze. A small shadow jutting from between the underbrush, even when alighted by the day -- nothing to outshine her darkness.

A clear Midday Tallsun has decorated her decolletage and flank in a glassy bead-work of sweat, while the sweet folksy scent of worked earth laid over with moonshine yarrow and pink gaura assault her senses, congealing with the sultry summer heat that hangs in the air like laundry out to dry. A pair of crows noisily argue in the treetops while squirrels scamper across branches, but it is lazy and subdued here, a true retreat.

It may not be immediately obvious, but Imonada is completely stoned, which could account for her neutral pacified expression juxtaposed brilliantly against eyes that shone with intense interest in the larger demi-god's ministrations. She looks quite content being the watcher, admiring the laid foundations and the effort the mare toils. It doesn't occur to her yet to offer any help; after all, the textures appearing out of the nascent hut are very interesting.

elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
I make dis - by Isopia - 10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-13-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-15-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-19-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-25-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 07:51 PM