the Rift

[OPEN] I make dis

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
And we came forth to contemplate the stars

The earthen-girl continued to work, unaware of the presence of another. Although Isopia valued her privacy, she had not yet learned how to be sensitive to the deceptive arts of those around her. In fact, she was actually quite bad at it. So many in her herd - and indeed generally those that she met - found her so odd and obtuse, that they usually steered clear. She was no social butterfly, and wasn't even a wallflower. Hardly any even knew who she was (although as a general rule when they learned of her lineage, they became a great deal more forgiving of her oddities).

With a grunt of effort, the demi-God narrowed her golden-hued eyes as she stared at the structure. Nostrils flaring, she wove her magic deep into the supports, causing them to glow brightly for a moment before dimming back down. Tendrils of heat now radiated outwards from the hut. Although it wasn't needed now, it soon would be when the winds of OrangeMoon and the snows of FrostFall came.

Will I even be here then? She wondered silently, recalling one of Volterra's questions. If he had asked her to become an outcast ... would she? Shaking her quad-horned skull the girl tried to erase these thoughts from her mind. She had a duty here, and although she didn't not consider this herd her family, nor did she submit to the obligations they bestowed upon her, nevertheless she knew that she could not just up and leave them, no matter how badly she might want to.

able style by Tamme! Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I make dis - by Isopia - 10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-13-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-15-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-19-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-25-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 07:51 PM