the Rift

[OPEN] I make dis

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

Oh so sensitive, she can feel the annoyance radiating off the other mare like the hot rays of the Tallsun. She noticeably shies away when Isopia turns to confront her, so tall and imposing, and in response turns her head and drops her gaze respectfully, the demi-god's displeasure sour upon her own palate. Although she expected this outcome, one of many she tallied for possibility, she still felt it deeply -- even if, detached, she figured this was how the mare was with others in general. Her streak of bravery, however, comes in handy and she gathers her fledgling courage. "Do you need someone to talk to?" It's blurted out suddenly, accompanying a shy shuffle of one fore-hoof over the other, scratches being scored into the crumbly dry earth. "No. I guess not. You don't seem like the type who wouldn't go after what she needed or wanted." There's a subtle wince, then as she verbally back-peddles, quickly. "Not that I would presume to know much of anything about you, but it's that's my current assessment."

Drawn back to the building, she silently admires Isopia's handiwork, meanwhile churning over options for a smoother conversation. She wasn't made to attack head-on, bullishly, in any aspect of her life; handling others was an artform, even if she was not yet a master of the craft. There would be another opportunity to glean the woman's name, among other things -- this was give and take, after all, assuming the other was even willing to give. "I need a lot of things," she laughs, melodically and mournfully, in a subdued way. "But I wouldn't worry about what I want, if I were you. It's inconsequential to you, anyway, isn't it?" There's no accusation in her voice, completely nonjudgmental, just plain honesty with a pinch of genuine interest.

Oblivious to the specific scorn concerning her ability to be useful, she offers anyway: "Do you need anything? I saw a blueberry bush a few meters back. I can show you, if you're hungry after all that work." Still she maintains relative neutrality, if not a bit dazed from her drugs. "I'm new here, in Hidden Falls," she provides politely, "And in Helovian in general, I guess. I was sick and Brisa found me and here I am." 

.. Not to mention contracting Green Labyrinth Lung, the incident with the stallion Panzram, being cured, stumbling upon a crocodile god...

Portrait template base by Wild-Hearts
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
I make dis - by Isopia - 10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-13-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-15-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-19-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-25-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 07:51 PM