the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Place for Us

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

“Hello Evangeline.” Alysanne smiled at the other mare - though the gesture was chilly without her once-permanent warmth, it was still kind. She had no quarrel with this mare, one of the few that had chosen to come back to the Edge. She wondered if Evangeline too felt the consuming quiet that had sucked out life from the Pegasus in the last few seasons. Coming to a stop a few lengths away, she did her best to add a little bit of warmth into her expression. “How are you?” The question was equally an reflex action, something she knew she should ask, and one she genuinely wanted to know the answer to. Hemlock lighted upon her wings, carefully keeping an eye out for the orange dragon he knew should be somewhere nearby.

“I know we haven’t spoken since…” Well, how long had it been? Had it really been since they had come back from the Falls that day? She scowled at herself and her poor memory (and even poorer social skills as of late) before finding a smile once more. “Since we both became Moon Doctors, at least. I suppose it’s time we talked about the healers?” Her voice raised toward the end of the sentence, turning it into a question. She was rather unsure about how to go about this - Resplendence had always been in charge. If Alysanne did anything to help, it was at the bidding of the pink mare. Now she was on even ground with Evangeline and the missing Ayelet, and she had no idea what to do.

Self doubt was so restricting. Having it was a new sensation for her - for almost a decade of her life she had managed without it. But lately she had managed to tap into a whole host of negative emotions she had never needed before: bitterness, anger, confusion… How did anyone manage to be productive with such thoughts within their minds?

Well, for now she would see what Evangeline’s thoughts were on the matter - perhaps she had a bit more experience and could start them off with an idea.
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
A Place for Us - by Alysanne - 10-11-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: A Place for Us - by Evangeline - 10-11-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: A Place for Us - by Alysanne - 10-15-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: A Place for Us - by Evangeline - 10-22-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: A Place for Us - by Time - 11-23-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: A Place for Us - by Alysanne - 11-23-2015, 07:10 PM