the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Place for Us

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

"Hello." The orange mare echoed the greeting offered by the other Moon Doctor, but she couldn't seem to muster even a fake smile to mimic the one plastered on Alysanne's face. How could she pretend to be happy when she wasn't? On top of the bitterness she still felt for the invasion, Thor had disappeared and her children were nowhere to be found. It seemed her history was bound to repeat itself over and over again and there was nothing that she could do about it.

"I know we haven't spoken since..."

"Since we walked back here after the invasion." Eva murmured. It was at that moment that Tallis finally came back, a fish clutched in this sharply clawed hands. He trilled his greeting to Alysanne and the owl that his sharp eyes caught perched on her wing. The dragon lowered himself carefully toward the winged doctor, testing her to make sure she would allow him to land upon her withers so he could get a closer look at the owl. His dark eyes looked from the owl to the fish he was holding, then back to the owl. His jaws opened and he bit a chunk out of his catch then extended his neck to offer it to the owl.

Evangeline stood by watching the exchange, but her attention shifted back to Alysanne when she suggested that they talk about the healers. "I suppose we should." She agreed, but what was there for them to talk about? "Do we even have anyone besides us that are interested in healing?" She supposed that was the best place to begin. They could move on from there.

"."

ooc://
lemme know if i need to edit anything

Evangeline the Pure
so now maybe after all these years
if you miss me have no fear
i'll be here
i'll be waiting

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

@Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
A Place for Us - by Alysanne - 10-11-2015, 07:57 PM