the Rift

[OPEN] home sweet home [Patrol]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U         

take all the examples and what have i learned?
nothing can heal you and everything burns.

The moment that Kaj made his presence known Ktulu's demeanor shifted. Her posture became straighter, her head was held higher, her eyes sharper, her muscles tense. It was, perhaps, unnecessary seeing as how Kaj was her superior, but she didn't know him. It was one of the reasons that she had assigned him to patrol with her, so she could get to know him like she knew Archibald and, hopefully, begin building the same trust in him that she had in the darker Czar. Still, she needed to look the part of a warrior whether or not her son was present. She stood and waited for the Czar to reach her while Murtagh whispered to a bear who refused to move or give any sign of life to the colt who had sought to startle him so thoroughly.

"You have a beautiful family. If you ever want me to take over one of your patrols to spend time with them..."

The expression on her face became stony and she snorted softly in response. Was he trying to say that she had her hooves full with her family? Did he think she was she shirking her duties? Or could he possibly think she was incapable of balancing her home life with her work life? It took her several long seconds to realize that Kaj may not have meant anything of the sort, but that he was only trying to offer her time to spend with her child while he was young. Still, it was a blow to her ego and it only made Ktulu more set on proving that she could handle being a warrior and Papa with grace.

"Thank you." She finally said, forcing herself to look from Kaj to her son and her companion who was still pretending to be dead. "I'll keep your offer in mind..." But first I will prove to you that I can handle both responsibilities. His attention was turned to her son and she watched, her eyes sharp and searching for any ill will even though he was her Czar. It only heightened her realization and awareness that she didn't know him and she didn't trust him yet. It was something that would have to change and the sooner the better.

Credits

@Murtagh @Kaj

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
home sweet home [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 10-11-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 10-11-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 10-11-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 10-12-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Kaj - 10-13-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 10-14-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 10-15-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Erthë - 10-30-2015, 12:58 PM