the Rift

[OPEN] Twitterpated

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Since her encounter with Caleb her life had become so different. She seemed happier and uh, well, rounder. Zunden sighed a small content smile upon her dark muzzle. Emerald and gold gazed around the summery basin. She smiled softly as she stood with her rear right leg cocked. When was the last time she had felt so relaxed and happy? Now that her sides had swollen the young mare knew she had to find the tall slender black and cream stallion. She had to tell him about the life growing inside her varnish grey bodice. Standing on all fours again the mare called out for the stallion excitement pounding through her body.

Spiraled dual horns swirled above her large head as she watched the birds fluttering around her. She had never dreamed there would be a time she would feel this happy about anything, but here she was pregnant with her first child. The girl was sure Krieger was smiling at her from beyond as his grandchild grew within her. Zunden prayed that the babe would be a boy, without wings. She shrugged slightly at the last thought, even if the child had wings she would be super excited for the child to be born. How long would she have to wait to meet your spawn. Would it be strong and powerful like his grand-sire? Either way the mare knew she would love it with all of her heart and soul. This foal was the only thing she had looked forward to, besides her magic, for her whole life. The girl was afraid the gift of shock magic might hurt her baby, so she would wait until it was born and old enough to travel to the Veins. For know she would wait and tell the father of this amazing news. The thought that he might not be a pleased as she was never even crossed her young mind.
Talk
Words;; 319
Tags|OOC;; @Caleb anyone is welcome! <3
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
[url=http://sta.sh/05nspyhucf0]
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken