the Rift

[OPEN] Twitterpated

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Waiting for someone to stumble upon her the mare lowers her dual horned head. Strong lips pluck at the thickening grass below her strong hooves. She always seemed to be hungry now, and there was no reason not to nourish the growing babe within her womb. She wanted her child to be as strong as possible, even though she silently prays the child will not have developed horns as she did. The mare now knew how much pain she had caused her mother, even from the moment she had been born. Shoving the thoughts away she focused fully on stuffing her mouth.

A call brought the girl's head up as she finished her last mouth full. A slow smile of recognition spread over her dark muzzle as different colored eyes roved over the mare quickly. "Hello Tangere, and thank you." She dipped her head slightly to the older mare. Her gaze tries to meet the other's for as she speaks again. "I'm sorry for how I acted before, I have grown up since then." She smiled playfully at the grey and white mare. It was true she had grown up, and with her belly swollen with child she knew that she was calmer. Now, she had no idea how long that would last when it hit the ground, but for now she would try to make amends with this female.

A movement around the mare caught her attention; a black dog. Instantly she looked up searching for Caleb. She couldn't tell if she loved the mare as a true mate might, but she certainly had feelings for the large stallion. A smile split her face excitedly as she caught sight of him. Nervous energy pulsed through her young body as she watched him carefully. As his deep vocals uttered her name she smiled and gratefully accepted his touch. Her own muzzle reached for his chest trying to nuzzle it warmly trying to calm both of them. "Caleb, it's yours." Her voice was a mere whisper filled with her nervousness and fear. What if he didn't want this child as much as she did? What if he would abandon it? Gold and green searched his face even as he spoke to Tangere.

As excitement grew upon his face she relaxed as a sigh blew gently from her lips. So he was happy about this, or so she assumed from the look on his face. She gazed over his body enjoying ever scar and curve of muscle. He was the most handsome stallion she had yet to lay her eyes upon. Joy swelled with the young mare's heart as she watched him. Her dark muzzle reached for his shoulder longing to touch him, and breath his strong manly scent. She doubted she would or could ever be tied down to any one stallion, but she loved him as much as she could. She hoped he felt the same for her, even if he didn't fully love her, his respect was enough.
Talk
Words;; 499
Tags|OOC;; @Caleb @Tangere Sorry it took so long guys!
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
Twitterpated - by Zünden - 10-12-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Twitterpated - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:17 AM