the Rift

[OPEN] Twitterpated

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

Oh my dear, you do not have to worry about such things. You'll find I forgive the young and my fellow herd-mates rather quickly and easily enough. You have both in your favor.” Her voice slow and calm, pronouncing each word clear and smooth as it drips  onto the warm breeze.

Phrixus shifts uneasily on the mare's back as the canine comes slinking forward, bright eyed and curious as most dogs are. The pale raven is delighted when it sinks on it's haunches instead of springing up and down and lapping at his mare excitedly. He's seen such an act by companions of her sort many a time. He eases, ruffling his long white feathers and casting a sky-blue eye down at the dog, even bending down to coo and purr at her a few times. That was the extent of his greeting though, and his attentions then after were focus on the mind of his mount and her surroundings.

She nods to the stallion as he closes in on them so gently, his approach obviously welcome and  familiar to the pregnant mare. She watches them with a  softness in her mud-brown eyes. It is as much a family as any – one in the Basin, even, and there's a good chance the child will be raised among the tribe, which is always a very good thing. These prospects and those beyond it bring tranquility. The Basin's children are it's future, after all. “Congratulations to you as well then, Caleb.” She dips her  head to him again, “I am Tangere and this is Phrixus, my raven.” When his name is spoken he descends from her withers to the stump of a fallen tree that stands half rotted and mossy beside his unicorn companion, letting his crystalline eyes flick from body to body and then to the sky. Go then, Tangere's inner voice rings for her bird. She can sense his lack of interest in the situation. He nods and takes wing to scout a radius around her. “It won't be long, Zünden.” She extends her pink muzzle toward the mare's swollen rib cage and lets a warm breath roll onto her flesh – she does not make contact though, short of her whisker's caress. “You will let me know when the baby has arrived, won't you?” She smiles, looking to both of their faces when she does. “You two need some time for yourselves while you have it,” A chuckle interrupts her sugary voice, “I will keep my eyes peeled for a little one at your side. May you have a painless and quick, blessed birth my dear.” Her eyes move to Caleb, “And you sir, so very nice to meet you and Henrietta.” Her gaze drifts affectionately to the dog at her side, reaching out to scratch her with a nuzzle behind the ear. “I'm sure I will see you around soon. Bye now! ” She says the last part as she glides away on a bouncing trot toward the mountainside, back to her cave.

Image By PSILO!

@Caleb
@Zünden

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Twitterpated - by Zünden - 10-12-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Twitterpated - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Twitterpated - by Caleb - 10-14-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Twitterpated - by Zünden - 10-21-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Twitterpated - by Tangere - 10-24-2015, 02:29 PM