the Rift

[JUDGED] Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

I watch his ass topple to the dirt, and giggle-snort obnoxiously. Fuckin' right. Eat that dirt, you weird-ass stalker. I clearly have not mentally gotten over the fact that this fucker jumped out of the bushes. That is some shady shit, I'll tell you what.

He mentions that I asked for this, and I shrug his comment off. I mean, yeah I did, but in what universe is someone just at the ready (in the fucking bushes), at your beck and call? Like, either this is a dream and it makes sense that the world is revolving around me, or there's some weird Truman-Show shit happening here.

I suggest you quit while you’re ahead if you can’t take the heat

Hold up. Did he suffer some short term memory loss? Has he forgotten that I literally just blasted his ass to the ground? And he's going to tell me that I can't take the heat? Why? Because he managed to hit the largest part of my body (my ass) with the sword sticking out of his face. Way to go hero, you sure showed me. How could I ever rival your amazing skills. 

While I was staring at this glowing failed-hero, Princess was aware that we weren't totally alone. He sniffed the air, pinning his triangular ears against his blackened skull. It was he who saw the tiger running, and it was he who mounted an attack. Both companions were nearly the same size - although a hellhound, who was about the size and build of a doberman, looked a hell of a lot scarier than the dwarfish looking tiger. I mean, not right now - Kiara looked scary as shit bolting from the bushes (wonder where she learned that trick), but you know, objectively. My companion was way cooler than his. MOVE Princess yelled into my mind, as he snarled and leapt towards the tiger, trying to slam his bulk into her to knock her away from me. Glowing red markings pulsated on his forehead as fire rained down from the skies aimed at the tiger. 

My attention was still focused on sir-glow-stick as he lunged my way. Only now he isn't just glowing he's like ... 

The fuck is that. Is that-

I've been around Ampere enough to know what electricity is like.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. 

A cloud forms around him like some comical stink-cloud might, and I literally have no idea what to do. Fuck you Ampere and your training bullshit I think frantically. I try to avoid him (because fuck this), but the shooting pains in my ass make that difficult. I was smart enough to turn my right side towards him so that he couldn't tear it anymore, but I quickly learned that that wasn't his intention. 

So there's really no good way to describe the feeling of being electrocuted, so why don't you just go ahead and imagine your limbs feeling like the static on your TV x a million + 18, and with some wasp stings in there for good measure.

That's like half of what this feels like.

I feel my teeth click together, and I'm pretty sure my brains have become scrambled eggs. I don't know where my body is, or if I'm dead. The upshot is that my ass doesn't hurt in the same way as before. When you turn the pain up to 12, anything at 10 sort of becomes moot. So at least there's that. I think I feel his teeth on my neck - but again, not really sure. I can feel my body shaking and vibrating but I can't quite pull away from him.

Holy shit - is this like...is this like what gets him off? I mean, think about it. He jumps out of the bushes. Makes it so I can't run away. Then shocks me and drools on my neck? What the fuck comes next? Listen pal, this is not gonna go how you think.

I try to turn my head towards his shoulder and ribcage. I can see my horns jerking wildly as his magic continues to course through me, but fuck it. I am not about to end up on the DT News. I won't need no "#IstandwithShida" bullshit. This is not gonna go down this way. Through clenched teeth (do I even have teeth? Have they all fallen out?), I try to drag/stab/bury/maim/etc any part of him that I can reach. I think it's his right side which is closest to me (but who the fuck knows, I can barely see straight). 

"fffuuccnnnkkkkkk" I manage as I jerk my nose down hoping to feel my horns poking into his flesh, and not any part of him poking into me.

Setting: Green Labyrinth. Daylight - sunlight filtering through trees. Tallsun
Attack: 2.3
WC: 785
Summary: Princess defends against Kiara and fire-attacks her. Shida thinks Ciceron is trying to rape and murder her, flails around, gets zapped, and tries to horn-attack his side. :|

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 10-12-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 10-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 10-28-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 10-28-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 11-04-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 11-08-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 11-08-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 11-08-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Official - 12-08-2015, 09:55 AM