the Rift

[JUDGED] Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

Dear Shida. Sup girl? It's me! Future Shida! Now listen. If you go tits up in this spar, you'll never get to be me. And trust me girl, you want to be me. So get your shit together and fucking don't die.

hastag lifeadvice. hashtag futuremeisballin'.  hashtag don'tdie.

Don't die. Easier said than done.

As glow-stick leaps away like some frog on acid, I have a moment to take stock of wtf is happening. The feeling of being a battery covered in saliva slowly dissipates, but I'm fairly sure the damage is done. All of my muscles are sore, as if I've just run a marathon. Quite the fucking effect you have on the ladies - I want to say, but my mouth isn't really up for taking orders. So instead my lips sort of purse together as a little saliva dribbles out. 

I hear Princess cry out, and immediately my static-filled gaze moves to the hellhound. My shoulder smarts with a phantom pain - nothing in comparison to the actual pain that Princess feels. The Hellhound barks angrily through intermittent whimpers as he tries to put weight on his left paw. Ciceron's hoof had struck Princess's left shoulder, thrusting him backwards and badly twinging and bruising the muscle. 

Oh you mother fucker I scream in my head, which translates roughly into something like: "Hoo th' 'uck 'icks a 'ucking 'dog."

Cat vs. dog - that's cool. Companion vs. companion - also cool. Mother fucking glow-stick-looking billion pound horse vs. dog? Fuck that. For once (and probably only once) in my life, I wish Ampere was here. She'd fucking a tear a strip off this motherfucker. And even though that's basically the point of me being here, I'd happily pass the buck on this one. 

My rage instantly dissolves the taste of metal still present in my mouth. I can feel Princess' pain as he limps away, and I can feel his jaws snap at empty air, mimicking Ciceron. He growls low and steady, warning Kiara to say the fuck back. He might be hurt, but I know he's got more than enough juice left to fucking burn that kitty alive if she tries anything. Meanwhile, I'm on the move. The ground begins to shake beneath me (or am I still being electrocuted!?). I keep my bulky stance wide as I move backwards rapidly away from glow-stick, who is now turning around to lunge towards me; partially to protect my still-clotting ass, and partially to give myself a little room to maneuver.

Had enough of kicking puppies? Ready for this? You aren't the only one who can make the ground shake.

I focus on creating another explosion as he tucks his head. I hope to explode the ground beneath and in front of him. Who the fuck cares if I fall down too - animal abuse crosses the fucking line. The ground is still unstable, and he is still coming for me. I try to demand my legs to move me out of his way, but they don't comply. My muscles are still buzzing from being fried, and my ass still hurts. Oh, and the ground is still heaving. So instead of neatly jumping out of his way, I sort of flail to the side avoiding his horns, but not his body.

I feel the wind knocked out of my chest as he slams into my right side. Meanwhile, I can feel phantom tingles in my nose, telling me that glow-stick's stupid mini-tiger has scratched Princess' snout. I can feel my hellhound's frustration as he snaps his sharp teeth in her direction - hoping to bite one of her paws as she swipes at his face, his own growls amalgamating with hers. 

As much as I want to tell this weirdo that the game is fucking over, I remember my hallucinogenic pep-talk from future-Shida and commit to finishing this.

Finishing him.

My jarred body quickly stabilizes from his shove, and I crank my head around. My side already feels bruised and sore, but fuck it. I've got Future-Shida to think about. I try to bite at his right side - wither, flank, asshole - I don't even care. I then try to rake my skull downwards to tear this fucker a new one.

Spitting on the ground (now that it has stopped shaking), I snort. 

"You're fucked up, you know that?" I spit again. Will this stupid metallic taste ever leave my mouth? 

As Princess barks at Kiara and trots to my side, I vaguely wonder how I did. Like, we're both fairly fucked up and bleeding at this point, but like ... would Amp have been proud?

Would Da?

Fam, where the fuck are you guys?

Setting: Green Labyrinth. Daylight - sunlight filtering through trees. Tallsun
Attack: 3.3
WC: 778
Summary: Ciceron kicks Princess's left shoulder - and while that's happening Shida backs up and explodes the ground under/around ciceron as he runs towards her. She moves out of the way of his horns but gets body-checked to the side. Tries to retaliate by biting/horn attacking his side. MEANWHILE One of Kiara's swipes cuts Princess' nose. He tries to bite Kiara back .

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 10-12-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 10-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 10-28-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 10-28-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 11-04-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 11-08-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Shida - 11-08-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Ciceron - 11-08-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR - by Official - 12-08-2015, 09:55 AM