[OPEN] take this empty cup and fill it up [joining]

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

It hasn't been very long since Shadow's death, but in that short time Vadim has decided that he and Erthë needed to take their leave of the Basin. As much as Vadim enjoys the coolness of the north and the privacy of the small cave that he and Erthë had shared with Shadow he knows that staying would not be good. The girl blames herself for her mothers death and even though he's told her time and again that it is not her fault she hasn't seemed to accept it. He thinks that continuing to live in their cave will only be more pressing on the child's mental health and it is now his full responsibility to care for her, and he can only do what he thinks is best.

"This is the World's Edge." He murmurs to his child and he casts a glance down at her pale face. "The Moon Goddess rules here." It is truly the only bit of knowledge he has about the misty forest. He does remember some time ago, back when he followed in his brother's shadow, that there had been a rumored group of 'bad guys' that called the forest home. He's also heard in passing that the Edge is now more understanding of differences and that makes him comfortable enough to try to find a place among them because he knows that life as an outcast would be too hard for him and her.

Ahead of them the broken glass wall comes into view and Vadim stops, his eyes locked on it. It is a figure that he doesn't remember, but he can only assume that it marks the boundaries of the World's Edge. "Wait here." He says to his child, his voice stern enough to leave very little room for argument.  "Stay with her, Vlasi." He instructs his companion and the dog growls in response and turns her heads toward the foal, confident that the child would not slip away unnoticed.

Vadim steps over the broken wall and walks several steps into the forest and stops again. "Hello?" He calls and he waits for someone to come out so he can plead his case for joining them in their forest.

"."

ooc://
Vadim and Erthë want to join :D
Tamme, I tagged Phi because I kinda remembered something about her accepting him

Credits

@Erthë @Ophelia

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
take this empty cup and fill it up [joining] - by Vadim - 10-12-2015, 12:37 PM