[OPEN] take this empty cup and fill it up [joining]

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

It is not long before someone makes an appearance, though it is no one that Vadim knows from past meetings or even in passing. The stranger begins to speak to him, but then is attention is drawn to Erthë and he steps around Vadim as if he were nothing more than a rock that lay in his path. This does not sit well with Vadim even though he's been accustomed to being summarily dismissed his entire life. Vlasi is not at all pleased with  what has happened, either, and she moves to stand in front of her master's child. Her stance is low and threatening, three sets of teeth bared and growls tumbling from three different mouths.

Though the stranger's voice is kind and not at all threatening toward his daughter, Vadim's protective nature draws him forward. In his irritation (and perhaps a touch of anger) at being ignored and a stallion that he does not know being so close to his child he unknowingly taps into his magic. The forest begins to melt away into a barren wasteland, but the illusion fades away before it is completed because Valsi breaks through Vadim's concentration. 'Stop!' She barks. 'Want to live here!' And the cerberus is right. The Edge is Vadim's first choice in where he wants to raise his daughter, but the first impression he's gotten has left him with a bad taste in his mouth.

Vadim copies the other stallion's movement from earlier and steps around him to position himself between his daughter and the stranger. His eyes are hard, his stance protective as he stands in front of Tembovu. "I am Vadim." He says even though he wants nothing more than to stand and glower. "You already know my daughter, it seems..." A fact that makes Vadim wonder how much else the stranger knows. "Her mother recently passed... I'd like to raise her here."

"."

ooc://
:: [ Magic: DarkxLight | Can create realistic illusory worlds ]
:: [ Restrictions | Takes immense concentration and lasts 15-30 seconds in battle ]

Credits

@Random Event -GLL @Erthë @Tembovu

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this empty cup and fill it up [joining] - by Vadim - 10-15-2015, 10:37 AM