the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only sleep now
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia

There was nothing easy about what she had done, but that was what made it so beautifully exquisite. She had planned, stalked, watched and carefully eyed every movement on that golden bridge every singe the crocodile in the flats had been killed. Giving the armor to Einarr had pulled an old memory to the forefront of her mind, and a devious thought skid along on its coat tails. Not long ago, Gaucho had been so furious at her attempts to steal from him and his family - so much so that she had not been sure escaping with her life was possible. But, clever words and arguments set them on the same side, and she had never forgotten that fury.

Perhaps this was foolish, but she was understandably bored. There were no wars for her to wage. There was no argument to be had. No one was to be manipulated around for some time, and her chess board was set at origin with no player across from where she sat. For a mind as sharply intelligent as hers, this was misery, and she knew she had to keep up on her skills. Absent hands made for poor work later on, so why not challenge herself? She could think of no legitimate excuse to leave Gaucho alone. Sure, he could crush her with his strength, but he was much more rational than many would believe.

So with a smirk on her lips, she stood over his unconscious form, weight resting lackadaisically on one hip. The night sky overhead glittered with stars, and she let go of his mind, wondering how long it would take him to wake up and realize what had happened. A smug grin curved her lips, and she took what few items he had loose and draped them over herself, just as more proof that she was the superior spy in this world equation. Who else could say that had stolen Gaucho away from his home? Who else (besides his lovers) could say that they were awake while he slept, plucking possessions one by one.

None, she knew.

Even Tinek was amused on her back, holding onto the few amulets and trinkets he could while waiting and watching. Delight and mischief glittered in her strange, dual colored eyes, and when she thought she started to see him stir, Ophelia tilted her head to the side in an innocent gesture (a contrast, because she was anything but innocent now). "Good morning," she said sweetly, lips pulling back into a grin. "Sleep well?"

@Gaucho

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-12-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-12-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-15-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Only sleep now - by Ophelia - 10-15-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Only sleep now - by Gaucho - 10-15-2015, 04:15 PM