the Rift

Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open]

Lithium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

L I T H I U M
you let it show

Large, black eyes watched from a distance as the other equines milled about among the trees. A battered, upper lip curled as if he tasted a lemon. It disgusted him, this ritual of sorts but he was told that this was the best way for him to join a herd. Each one was approached by another equine or two and then they went away, led to their newest destination. He felt extremely small to have his fate decided by some random stranger. Someday he hoped to be the one to gather all of these lost souls, to hold all the power in their future.

The grey brute stood away from the rest of the group that gathered. He almost wished to disappear into the treeline but that would defeat the purpose of his goal. So he waited to be approached and after a while he started to worry. Now Lithium would never admit this fact to anyone, let alone himself, but he was extremely concerned no one would want the gangly colt. His whole body looked rough, small cuts and bruises covered many parts of his body. Nearly all of these scraps would eventually heal, none were deep enough to scar but yet he looked a little deranged. Plus, he knew he had to be on his best behavior, but Lithium was also no push over.

Briefly he sighed and looked at the ground. He decided to wait a few more minutes to see if anyone would approach him. If not he would continue on and try to figure out another plan.

OOC: Sorry this was a little rough, getting back into role playing and this site is a little different than what I'm used to.  Looking for a herd for him that will help grow and foster the darkness in him.  Also preferably a herd that is very battle oriented/physical.  Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-12-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-14-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-15-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-18-2015, 11:45 AM