the Rift

Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open]

Lithium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

L I T H I U M
you let it show

Just as he was about to give up, a strong gust of wind whipped by him and he watched the slender female land delicately to the ground. For a moment he was extremely jealous of her large, beautiful wings. Lithium had always envied those that could take to the sky. It would be so easy to get away if he had those large wings...

He snapped back to reality his eyes only lingering on the mare for a few more seconds before scanning the crowd once more. They were so dull, almost lifeless as they waited and he could hardly stand it any more. But just as he had finally come to the resolution to leave, she appeared in front of him. It almost shocked him that she had approached and he had been so unaware of her. Though the stallion collected himself quickly, never letting his surprise show to her. It was a foolish move of him to not be more aware of his surroundings and he scolded himself heavily for it. Sometimes he truly forgot he was only a child, a mere two years old.

"No." he replied flatly to her comment, his own black eyes locking with her green. Ears shot flat against his skull and he pursed his lips as he studied the mare now that she was closer. His first thought was that she was beautiful, until he noted her scars which littered her body. These scars made him extremely interested, most woman he knew were not fighters.

"I'm Lithium. It's a pleasure to meet you Iona." It was an awkward phrase for him to utter, so formal. "Did you get drug here as well?" he said, raising his "eyebrow" to her in defiance with a small grin on his lips.

OOC: Sure! Dumb question... is there a special way to tag people in posts? 

@IONA

Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-12-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-14-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-15-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-18-2015, 11:45 AM