the Rift

Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open]

Iona Posts: 100
World's Edge Specter atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 11 (birdsong) HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Iver :: Osprey :: None Kiki

“There are plenty of opportunities for advancement in the Edge, work isn’t without reward.”  She knew that to many this was an important concept – it had been her driving force as her youth.  That’s how she had risen so high in the ranks of the Resistance – the desire for power and prestige.  She still wanted many of those things, but her priorities had shifted somewhat.  The once vengeful mare was now focused in protecting her family – and by extension her herd – from behind the scenes.  This is what had led her to pursue the espionage ranks upon relocating to Helovia.  She now chose to fight from the shadows instead of the front lines, and surprisingly found she had little difficulty in making the transition.

However, the Edge could use spark like that that Lithium brought.  She suspected that he would be a good addition to her ranks, and she was pleased that she had decided to accompany her home.  “The Edge is the western herd – on the cliffs by the sea.  It will take the better part of the day to get there, but I promise it’s worth the trip.  And  I can fill in all the details about the Goddess – or find someone who knows more details than I have – as soon as we arrive.”

The painted mare was thankful that she’d already made the trip by foot.  Her niece, Naerys, had known all of the narrow paths through the threshold and the neighboring forests and Iona had thankfully had the foresight to commit them to memory.  They’d need those trails today. She wasn’t one to dawdle and Lithium didn’t seem like one who wanted a guided tour of Helovia on his way to the Edge.

“Follow me,” she said, as she turned, picking out the westward paths that would lead home, “We can go now.  No time like the present and all that jazz,” she added, another smirk present on her face.  She kept her wings tucked against her sides, more than content to walk for the time being. It was a nice change for the normally sky-bound pegasus who knew she needed to spend more time on the ground. Her sister lectured her about it enough. Iona, thankfully, found it wasn't difficult to pick out the trails Naerys had used so she hoped the remainder of the journey would not be difficult, but the pegasus found she was eager to return back to her home next to the sea, with company in tow.

I O N A
Lines || Tags:

ooc - sorry so late! but i'll post to get his rank changed and put a post up for him in the edge late tonight or tomorrow AM! :)
@Lithium

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit 

Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-12-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-14-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-15-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-18-2015, 11:45 AM