the Rift

inevitable exchange

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Ears perk forward, sending a wave of blood coursing down his thick throat-latch. But he paid the irritating trickle no mind as his attention was captivated by the gentle, golden glow of flowers blooming in the doctor’s mane and tail. He obeys her quiet, hopeful command to stay still, standing as an elephantine statue in the dimly lit forest. And the light was slowly dwindling as the sun approached the end of his day’s reign.

A tender warmth budded in his veins, rushing through him, searching for the ailment to heal. It was such a pleasant sensation in the face of the chronic pain he had felt since the end of the crocodile-god battle. A low, happy sigh escaped his nostrils as the warmth found and pooled in the base of his large skull.

Cocking a hip, he relaxed into her healing magic, enjoying it. Often times his wound healings from battles had been painful experience— feeling each and every bone realigning and muscle fiber stitching back together. But this was a much more preferable way to go about it.

Thick, black lids drift close over his lightening eyes. Then he slowly blinked them open, blue flecked gaze glowing as he sought Agnodice’s, “I feel incredibly better.” His low voice was back to is warm rumble, a congenial smile turning up the corners of his thick lips. “Thank you. I am in your debt,” his deep voice rolls sincerely, “That is quite a useful gift you have, Agnodice. If only I had met you sooner.” Good humor is once again in his voice, for he had sustained many injuries since coming to Helovia. Broken ribs, acid burns, fire blasts, sprained knees… the list goes on.

Relieved eyes swing to Ciceron as he speaks of the lowering light. Indeed, the murky forest is deepening to a gloom, despite the long days of Tallsun. He nods his great head once, relieved that such a movement no longer brought waves of blood and pain. “Yes, I think Ciceron is right. If you wish to make a choice between the Edge and Falls, the time is now,” he glances a sideways smile at the silver stud, “And good manners require that I second his words,” his tone implied that he would prefer if she chose the Edge— for it would be difficult to repay her kindness if she chose the Falls. But, still, the mammoth would place no pressure on those entering the Threshold— the decision was hard enough.
Image|Table

@Random Event Agnodice used her healing EarthxLight magic on him. So he’s healed… again? haha XD

@Agnodice @Ciceron

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-12-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-13-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-14-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-14-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-16-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-16-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-18-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-19-2015, 08:06 PM