the Rift

[PRIVATE] Something Like Love

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

He watched her excitedly as the revaluation sunk in farther. It was amazing how much eh cared for her in that moment. He wasn't sure if he truly loved her, but he did in some way. He had no idea what true love was, coming from a "broken home", he wasn't sure how mates acted. He had no idea how much true love could affect a person. He just assumed this was it; the real deal. In reality, he merely loved the silver lady. What he felt was that of a first love, infatuated, or puppy love as some call it. maybe one day he would feel as if eh was walking teen feet off the ground, and realize what this was. Instead he was caught in the moment, the idea of his first foal. He knew right then that he would give anything for their child; even his life.

He chuckles as the babe within her womb strikes out at him. "It's full of spunk, that for sure." He laughed as he pulled away silver eyes trying to catch her golden ones. Surprise fills him as their gazes meet. She looks nervous and unsure about all of this. This just spurs his question on as he watches her heart racing. As her sweet voice fills his ears the stallion flinches slightly fear pricking at him. Would she have the child then drive it off? Or would she keep it from him just because she hated having it?

All of these thoughts flashed through his mind before even as she continued. Her beautiful golden eyes were filled with tears, as she stepped towards him he moved to meet her. He would be her rock even if he was just as scared. That's what a stallion and father did, right? They took all the pain and suffering from their family and friends, right? Maybe he was just crazy, but he would shoulder as much of her anguish as he could. Taking a deep breath her lowered his head trying to nuzzle her neck gently. "Eden, I will take the baby if you don't want it. I only ask that you keep it for a few months, until it can be weaned. I will try to join you in the Basin until it is strong enough to leave." He paused thinking over her words, and seriously hopping he had not made her feel worse. "I'm sure you will be an excellent mother." He was just about to ask how a child could not love their parents when he remembered his father. Strong jaws clamped shut with an audible click as eh figured out a new way to ease her fears. "As long as you are supportive and active in it's life, it will love you, I promise." He tried to move closer, to hold her, if she would allow it. He needed the reassurance just as much as she did.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags; 488
Words;  Sorry it took so long again xP
OOC;  @Eden
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-12-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-14-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-14-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-28-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 11-02-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 11-05-2015, 01:35 AM