the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wicked Ways

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
continued from here

A low grunt escapes him as his hooves solidly connect with Nyx’s haunches and flank, pain lacing through his right side as the shock travels up his body. A second, louder grunts forces its way from his lungs as his hooves land heavily in the water, another jar of pain jolting through his chest. The large splash from his hooves leaves his hind legs and underbelly dripping with water, but he pays it no mind. Instead, he quickly glances over his left shoulder to see the damage his large hooves have inflicted.

The view is spectacular— not only from the muscular and rounded haunches of the athletic warrior, but also from the array of colors immediately blossoming on her sweat slicked skin. Guilt twinges in his barrel, for he had lost his head during the spar and hadn’t checked his strength during his last attack.

Somewhat stiffly, he mirrors her motions to hobble around and face each other. A bark of laughter at her words is cut short by another bolt of pain through his side. He ignores it, but cannot help the brief grimace that flashes across his masked face, which is darkened in patches by sweat. “Can I, now? Well, I suppose that makes us even,” a roguish grin crosses his thick lips.

Slowly, he starts to walk towards her, sweeping strides sending waves rippling away from the thick columns of legs. The smoldering lust in his cobalt eyes leaps into flame as his gaze meets her bold one. Passing his right side to her, wounds on full display, he languidly reaches his head to the icy water. Taking a leisurely, sucking sip as he approaches her haunches, he stands hock-deep in the water barely melted from Frostfall.

Unhurriedly raising his great head to her haunches, his wet muzzle drips the icy water on her bruised skin— hovering above her hot coat for a few moments. Then slowly, but not gently, the broad, velveteen surface smooths the frigid moisture over her now slick skin. “Is this preferable to my hooves?” his deep voice rumbles against at her hind. He traces the line in her haunches, then nips the muscle there, just outside the edge of the bruise.

“I think your approach to bedding has worked out for me, after all,” you can hear the amused smirk in his voice.
show me your wicked, wicked ways
credits | table by Neo

ooc| I can edit this if you need/want me to <3 :D hehe

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nyx - 10-13-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 10-13-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nyx - 10-14-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 10-24-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nyx - 11-02-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 11-02-2015, 08:37 PM