the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wicked Ways

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

“The woman who gave you up must be touched in the head.” Black-rimmed ears twitch at her words. A strange combination of guilt, pride, and satisfaction swelled in him. Though the elephant had never heard a complaint from a mare he had mounted, a stallion’s ego was always willing to be stroked. So it spread a lopsided, shit-eating grin on his face— despite the anonymous mention of Rexanna that sent a thread of guilty panic coiling his barrel.

Aggressive sparring and sated lust had exhausted the anger and rejection he had felt about the golden mare. And, after being so thoroughly satisfied, he was staring at the cool silver hide of a warrior— not the soft golden pelt of his Rex.

But Nyx had been an incredible spar partner. And being atop her had been beyond pleasurable. Her words had been right— what he needed to hear. Ears splay sideways in the face of such a bewildering mix of sensations.

“I’d like to think she is,” he murmurs quietly, in troubled agreement with Nyx’s flattery. Though he quickly drops that line of conversation— unsettled gaze drifting away from the alluring sight of the sweat-slicked, post-coital mare. Her throaty, sated voice jokes as she drifts further into the chilly water, bringing his blue flecked eyes to her electric form once again. “I’m not at all sure what a post-coital mare like yourself wants to hear, Nyx,” though he knew she spoke in jest, Tembovu’s disorientation with the situation brings true words from him in response. “I doubt you want to hear the flattery of how athletic a partner you are. Or that it’s been a long while since a woman has so thoroughly exhausted me,” his voice rumbled with both sincerity and slight amusement— for indeed he was tired down through his big bones.

With playful jealousy he watches her cool her hot skin in the waves. He knew the cold moisture would only bring a sharp sting to the open, sluggishly bleeding wound on his side. He listens again to her husky voice, wondering if he will ever be able to hear it without thinking of their time in the glen. It would certainly make meeting more interesting. “Yes, they are for border protection. First, I’ll fill in the gaps between the standing parts of wall with spikes. But I think Mauja’s plan is to replace the wall entirely,” his deep rumbles into silence as he takes a few steps deeper in the water instead of towards the Edge. The liquid reaches the bottom of his barrel now— and he is unwilling to subject his pleasantly warmed studly jewels to a frigid bath.

He lowers his head once again, taking a small drink. Though his dark blue eyes and ears stay perked and trained on the silver warrior.

Show me your wicked, wicked ways
credits | table by Neo

@Nyx sorry about how late this! <3

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nyx - 10-13-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 10-13-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nyx - 10-14-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 10-24-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Nyx - 11-02-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Wicked Ways - by Tembovu - 11-02-2015, 08:37 PM