the Rift

[OPEN] Quit your whining & moaning

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls
the most massive characters are seared with scars
A bark of laughter escaped him as Rohan called him a mammoth, “I prefer elephant,” he winked in humor. The elephant knew he was large, but it always amused him when others addressed it. His laugh sent a few rivulets of blood coursing from his ears, ticking his neck. Thick skin shudders against the irritation, twitching and sending the blood (and dirt) flying to the dry earth.

Gingerly, he nodded his great head as the antlered stag spoke of the lizard’s coldly acidic blood. Indeed, he had seen it burn many on the battlefield. And, indeed, it was the least of their worries currently. The painful cramping through his abdomen and aching head were much more demanding problems.

Ears swing forward from their backward, painful pin as the warrior questions him. “Indeed, it is,” he answers his question about crafting simple, “So, if you’ve any suggested renovations for the Edge, I’m all ears.” A lopsided grin tugged at the corners of his pain-pursed lips. Ears, elephant… heh.

He blinks slowly against the meadow’s harsh sun as Rohan continues to speak, inquiring how long he had been in Helovia. “Not long, a few seasons. Though it feels much longer,” he pauses, thinking, “I nearly chose to be a warrior such as yourself, when I came— though felt it too similar to the life I left behind.” He shares, shifting his weight uncomfortable as another wave of intestinal cramps move through his barrel.

“Yourself?” He returns the warrior’s question.

@Rohan

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-14-2015, 04:09 AM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-14-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-21-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-24-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-28-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 11-05-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 11-09-2015, 02:37 AM