the Rift

[OPEN] Quit your whining & moaning

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls
the most massive characters are seared with scars
He grins, holding back his laughter for the sake of his skull, at Rohan’s remark of the broken glass. Though his grin fades as the man mentions Torliek, “I’ve only met the man a few times— he seems like a pretty serious sort.” he half-agrees with the antlered man’s words.

He shifts as another wave of cramps seize his abdomen. Though he still smiles crookedly as the other man voices his want for more women, “I can’t disagree with you there, good man. I’ve had some luck recruiting at the Threshold, but competition between herds is great.”

He catches the grunt as the stag shifts the charred skin of his haunches, “You might want to get a healer to look at that, when you return home” his deep voice rumbles. Ironically, blood began to flow more freely out of his ears. He sighs in annoyance.

His head cocks slightly and gently as the man continues to answer his questions. “Helovia drew me with it’s whispers of justice. It was rumored that the gods balanced the power— so different from my past life,” he sighs, “Though, after these god-wars, I’m not sure which is better.”

Indeed, so much had been lost in each of the wars. Though the elephant’s words were empty. For he knew, deep in his bones, that Helovia, with it’s wild and raw power, was infinitely better than his homelands.

A wave of pain in his abdomen nearly buckles his haunches, stealing a deep groan from his throat. “A cure for this sickness can’t come soon enough,” he grumbles. “Though I think I’d rather have this than the black lung,” he thinks aloud, “Those poor souls were so ill,” he thinks back to Rexanna nearly attacking him. Then he chuckles softly, “It’s a sad day when we speak of diseased we’d rather be infected with.”
@Rohan sorry this post is so boring ;-;

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-14-2015, 04:09 AM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-14-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-21-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-24-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-28-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 11-05-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 11-09-2015, 02:37 AM