the Rift

!! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Resplendence shuffled. So much was happening. So many different things. These diseases were seeming to expand - coming in wide-spread with the new lands that the Gods had been attempting to gain. Was it worth it? She wasn't quite sure. Really, she wasn't sure she cared either. One way or another these creatures could have come in to their borders - Helovia seemed to be known as a melting pot anyways - and they could have carried the diseases in one way or another.

Now, the only thing that mattered was healing those who were suffering from the disease itself. And, hopefully, building up an immunity to them as they were dealt with. Thankfully, Miykael had been able to heal her of this strange tar, as well as many others in the herd. Her earth amulet pressed against her breast, and with a gentle nod she knew that he would receive it. He deserved it, and (other than her thanks) it was the least she could offer.

Carefully, she began to arrange herbs upon the rocky exterior of the prison cell she had been residing in. Honestly, it looked far from a prison cell at this point, but that's what it had originally been. Still, it was close enough to her garden that it was almost the same exact set-up as she had been keeping at the Edge. While she arranged and messed with weeds and tended everything Valiance shot off to the skies to begin to gather the healers.

It was time that they met. It was time they prepared for tough times ahead. Not only were the diseases funneling into the lands, but the members of the herd were fighting and they were coming back beaten and battered. Everyone needed a reminder on quick (albeit messy) first aid practices. She needed her members getting back alive. And Kota… maybe Kota would be willing to help. Perhaps she could teach the healers some poisons, to fight against those things which would endanger the herd as well.

Oh, but it was all ideas. All, simply, ideas until someone else showed up. Until someone else cared about the health of the herd and was willing to meet to ensure that it continued to thrive.

Annual healer meeting! Will be discussing the new seasonal tasks she will be implementing as well as getting a full head count on all who are interested. There will be no lesson, but this meeting is mandatory as it will explain how the healers are going to work.

@Miykael is getting Res' Earth Amulet :D Post to character records update with a link to the thread and letting them know you're getting it!

This should be all the healers currently listed:
@Apollo @Lakota @Cheveyo and anyone else who wants to become one!

You have ONE WEEK to respond

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting] - by Resplendence - 10-13-2015, 12:08 AM