the Rift

!! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

It was no secret or confused blunder to realize that Archibald was definitely the king over the warriors. His body was battle hardened and his mind was like an encyclopedia of war and the art of fighting. His name was known by Helovians as a warlord, The Dauntless. However, as a Czar over these jungle waterfalls, Archibald needed to support all aspects of his herd and allof his ranks. In truth, warriors were nothing without healers. The mages that practiced the kind art of herbology and magic for the sake of promoting and serving others were the only thing that kept warriors strong enough to continue to go back and fight and fend their homelands. Archibald himself had been touched as many times by the healing arts as he had encountered battle. When Resplendence called the healers, and healers to be, attention toward a meeting, Archibald's own head lifted with interest. Rolling massive shoulders, Archibald lifted himself off the loamy earth from the laying position he was in. Loretta stayed, however, continuing her slumber in the warmth of the day. From the corner of golden yes, Archibald noticed his new nephew. "Milo, would you like to come see the healers with me?" He asked, voice low and calm. The titan lowered his head and moved his nose closer to the colt, breathing warm breath in his nostrils to welcome his presence.

Lifting his head once more, Archibald moved toward the call of the claybank dun. Stepping into the clearing, the Dauntless stayed behind the healers as they gathered. Aylin was here, and Archibald was glad that Milo had come with him. Had the silver known where her son was? Archibald suspected not. She was a young mother, and Knox a young father. Sighing lightly, Archibald nodded toward Aylin. The giant's face was as stoic as ever, but he noted carefully at their lack of healers, and the lack of interest in the rank. Perhaps many in the lands were not as selfless as the rank's duties called for. Storing away this thought, Archibald made a mental note to speak with Kaj about this -- and perhaps Resplendence. Surely there was something they could do. Archibald knew there were many within his herd that held no rank. With a flicking tail, Archibald decided he would push these horses of leisure to pull their own weight. The Hidden Falls was no place for sloths to reside--only those with passion would survive here. His thoughts shifted to the kind heart of his daughter, and he wondered if Macaria would pursue the healing arts as she came of age.

An ear tipped toward Lakota and Archibald nodded to her deeply, golden eyes hard, but that was nothing that the Poisoner would not expect. She knew Archibald and his character, and he made no false show toward her. Golden eyes then moved to Resplendence, waiting for her to start her meeting.

Archibald the Dauntless    
Ignite and watch us burn
Til every ember's turned
DRAWING BY AEOLLE

@Milo

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting] - by Archibald - 10-21-2015, 10:24 PM