the Rift

[OPEN] The lightning in me strikes relentless

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

The sun was warm against his back, a direct contrast to the cold that clung to his lower legs. Ilaria was overjoyed with the snow, while Cera detested it. His body was meant for the sand and surf of the Dragon's Throat. He had been crafted in all ways to praise the Sun, as much in coloring as composition. He'd listen to no other explanation, not that anyone ever tried, for his faith was as solid as the bedrock beneath the earth and as constant as the interchanging cycles of the sun and moon. The tension as they traveled, unfortunately, was undeniable. Cera had never felt better in his entire life, after he had received absolution from his Lord and been able to forgive the Moon Goddess after speaking with her, and receiving her own warped wisdom in turn. He felt solid and familiar in his bones for the first time, but...

Well, his patrol companions clearly did not feel the same. 

In a way Cera felt guilty. He'd been too out of it to jump to Ampere's defense at the herd meeting, and he felt for her, truly. Though he was perhaps biased considering the odd sort of care she'd always had for him, looking out for him as she did. Still, while he knew that she was passionate and dedicated to her cause - and in that way could come off rude and extreme - she had never treated him that way. Misunderstandings abound, he thought to himself with a mental shrug towards Ilaria.

They were all flying, and it was exhilarating to be able to fly alongside his family. His flights were generally solitary, and his heart was obnoxiously warm, pounding with excitement and love for the mares at his side. How long had been encased in that blinding darkness? Where he couldn't see how brightly they burned beside him, beautiful and willing to die for him? He was ashamed of how absorbed he'd become in his own grief, and hoped that he could make up for it somehow. 

Seeing Ampere swooping towards Megaera, hearing her voice clearly on the wind, Cera let his own carry him to her vacant side. Primaries tipped to flirt with the dark ones he sought as he coasted, eyes cut sideways towards the electric mare at his side. "I'm here if you need me," he said softly, letting the wind carry it to the blue warrior alone. Then he surged forward, wings pumping and gliding higher, gaining altitude as Ilaria chirruped happily from the tangled mess she'd made of his pale hair. Taking point both ahead of and above the two soldiers, Cera allowed them their privacy. 

Well I have felt the same before -- You will heal again
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The lightning in me strikes relentless - by Cera - 10-19-2015, 01:24 AM