[OPEN] little lion man [patrol]

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
How fickle my heart,
and how woozy my eyes.
It’s a long walk to the Blood Falls.

The dastardly parasite of the Flats still festers in the stallion’s gut, twisting and bloating until the discomfort makes him turn with a growl to nip at his sides, the action causing his already throbbing head to pound even harder. The weight of his antlers, a burden he hasn’t noticed since his childhood, when they were growing, is suddenly excruciatingly obvious. His head hangs lower than usual, the proud curve of his neck arching closer to his chest, and he narrows his sensitive eyes irritably against the blasted glare of the sun.

At least the burning of his flanks has eased some. The flesh that had been seared from the crocodile’s acid blood is now beginning to scab over in some places, although the tender skin is still very much prone to cracking and bleeding. His whole body throbs achingly, and the muscles in his jaw flex as he clenches his teeth against the pain.

Even so, there is an indignant spring to his stride. He had been told to come to the bloody forest by his herd superiors, on a patrol, like it would be so easy. Just travel across half of Helovia to see if something suspicious is happening on the other side of the world—yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. Rohan doesn’t really understand the need for it, but that is why he is ranked where he’s at; untested and unpracticed compared to his superiors, and he follows them with his defiant inexperience (his pride far too great to swallow completely).

A long, dramatic exhale curls his nostrils when the Warlander finds himself at last beneath the crimson boughs. Their thick branches leave the world below in a hazy darkness, for which he is grateful. His gaze relaxes in the ruby shadows, the tension in his muscles slowly lessening as he moves forward, picking his way through the dense underbrush.

notes; Edge patrol! Open for anyone c:
“Speech.”
image credits | @Nyx
@Elsa I know Klare is on absent, but I figured I'd invite her if she happens to have time :3
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
little lion man [patrol] - by Rohan - 10-14-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: little lion man [patrol] - by Nyx - 10-15-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: little lion man [patrol] - by Rohan - 11-02-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: little lion man [patrol] - by Nyx - 11-15-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: little lion man [patrol] - by Rohan - 11-29-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: little lion man [patrol] - by Nyx - 12-09-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: little lion man [patrol] - by Rohan - 12-31-2015, 07:37 PM