the Rift

[OPEN] but nevermind [hieroglyph discovery]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Beneath the earth's crust, in the caves, there is no day or night. It's a perpetual night, but at the same time there is no moon or night creatures –  it is simply black and red, and then the room with the waterfalls appear to pour ebony oil-water. A mare  spills into the room, her feet gentle, unsure, upon the stone floor. Bull bends only her closest ear when the girl approaches, her baby-voice chiming into the ill lit room. Without a word the dark unicorn swipes a curtain of moss off of the wall, letting a beam of magma red illuminate the room. With one more swift motion she kicks some debris from the floor into the corner, beneath them the center of the room glows with a thickly-lined compass [which is accurate]. The room is aglow with a soft red light, the pale mare stands in the doorway with her doe-eyes and rather confused expression. “Hello.” Her voice is sharp and hard, cold like the wet stone that weaves between the veins of lava. “Have you ever seen – ” She is cut off and only now does her gaze fall from the pulsating carvings. The mare that swoops in seems to instantly be drawn to the symbols...the hieroglyphs.

Her purpose makes Bull's nerves stir, her mind flicks on and her black eyes swim across the buckskins smaller form. “I've seen some like them before, but never these ones, I'm thinking they're made by the original discoverers or conquerors of Helovia.” She looks across to the opposite wall. “And over there is a map of Helovia – and weirdly enough it seems as though all lands beyond have faded and only ones we have currently settled appear. As if enchanted.” Or perhaps it's just because the carvings are old and no magic is involved.  That is the mystery of Helovia's inhabitants and it's lands – past and present. “I am Chernobyl.”  Her eyes float over the palest mare, and then to the buckskin. “And my goal is to decipher and eventually use this written symbolism to communicate and find out more about  Helovia's history...

i've dug graves,
you'll never find . . .

Image By PSILO!

Welcome! And no don't change a thing, i love it! That's exactly what i had in mind! And so sorry for the wait!! <33
@Agnodice
@Calista

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: but nevermind [hieroglyph discovery] - by Calista - 10-26-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: but nevermind [hieroglyph discovery] - by Chernobyl - 11-26-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: but nevermind [hieroglyph discovery] - by Calista - 12-03-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: but nevermind [hieroglyph discovery] - by Rei - 12-03-2015, 01:53 AM