the Rift

[PRIVATE] thistles and prickles

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

"Ktulu."

What? No. No way. Just no. No.

"Ktulu?" I repeated numbly as I stared down at the colt ... my brother.

What?

"When...?" I looked at Bear as if he could answer my question even though I knew better. "Who...?" If my momma was his papa then who was his mom? I didn't understand and I knew it was showing on my face. I could only imagine that the little turd thought that my confusion was because I'd mistaken the bear for someone else's, but wasn't he going to be in for a rude awakening. Bear had been my babysitter and adventure partner long before my new little brother had been born.

"Ktulu is my momma." I finally said, but I was still so very confused. How could my momma be his papa? Why did he call bear Mama? Did some random stallion knock my momma up and leave her? (I really couldn't see that happening.) If so who was it that did it? Bear had to be helping momma raise this kid, it was the only thing that made even a little bit of sense or explained why he called Bear Mama.

"Okay... so if my momma and your papa are the same mare then that makes us brother and sister..." I heard Bear snuffle and I spared him only a glance. "Who's your other parent?" I asked, because I was so lost on what to call his other parent since he already had a mama and a papa.

Looking at him right then, since I knew that we both had the same mother (papa, whatever) I could see the similarities between him and my momma. The red tipped horn, those white barred legs... the only thing that truly threw me off was his purple eyes. They were familiar, but for the life of me I couldn't remember where I had seen them before.

"."

Credits

@Murtagh

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
thistles and prickles - by Murtagh - 10-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Ranjiri - 10-15-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Murtagh - 10-15-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Ranjiri - 10-16-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Murtagh - 10-18-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Ranjiri - 10-22-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Murtagh - 10-22-2015, 12:57 PM