Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
So the mare started acting real funny, as though Murtagh had said something shocking. At first he just thought she was overcome by awe - his Papa was a pretty impressive warrior, so Murtagh wasn’t surprise. Maybe knowledge of her feats had spread right across Helovia so that this mare, who had been trying to steal Eytan, finally realized who she was messing with!

He wasn’t connecting the dots on his own, you see, so it wasn’t until what the mare actually sputtered it out that he caught on. “A SISTER?!” Rather than shock, his exclaim was sheer delight - he even spun around in a quick circle, bucking a little before settling down again. Murtagh wanted a sibling ever since he discovered that siblings were a thing, how great would that be? Not that he didn’t mind being followed around by a bear, of course, but siblings were something holy, something special, and he envied those that had them. He eagerly accepted this new knowledge as undisputable fact and from this moment onward, Ranjiri would always be ‘sis’ even if it turned out that this was all a mix up. He still called Eytan ‘Mama’ after all, didn’t he?

Now he’s being asked about who his other parent was but that question didn’t make any sense. Who else would have made a baby with Ktulu? No one else. To him, his mothers had been mates ever since he was born so it made sense that they had always been mates. “Lakota’s my mammina. Isn’t she yours too?” Surely Lakota would have told him that he had a sister but where did those wings come from. It was a question that he ended up speaking out loud right in the same moment that he was thinking it. “How come if you’re my sister you’ve got wings?” That didn’t seem entirely fair, he thought, and he grew a little pout at the thought. But then another question chased that one right out of his head. “Do you have a bear too?! Everyone has a bear, I’ve been looking for my own cub but Papa says I gotta be patient.” Like that was ever going to happen.  
Image Credit
table by Sevin

@Ranjiri
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
thistles and prickles - by Murtagh - 10-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Ranjiri - 10-15-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Murtagh - 10-15-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Ranjiri - 10-16-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Murtagh - 10-18-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: thistles and prickles - by Ranjiri - 10-22-2015, 09:12 AM