the Rift

[OPEN] Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

The cordial conversation was at once arrested when Destry shared that her armor was stolen. Ampere's feathers bristled on end, and her eyes flashed a dangerous blue as they steeled with anger. Her teeth grit together as she held back her first rush of words, choosing to settle instead; there was no immediate enemy to pummel anyway. "I think I can help you," she managed as her feathers sleeked back down, encouraged with a shake of her head. "There's a group I've heard of, called the Whatch, that help those who have been stolen or stolen from." Ampere didn't want to go into too much detail, afraid the perceptive sneak might notice that she knew more than rumors would allow. Still, she was excited for this opportunity to employ the justice she'd always been searching for.

"I know where to find them, tell me what the armor looks like and they can hunt it down for you." she nodded in assurance, her faith in this group unwavering as she held Destry's stare. She was sure the mare felt ashamed, being a sneak and having something stolen, so a secret group seemed the perfect outlet for her anyway. "When you get your armor back, I'd be glad to train you," Ampere added, trying to re-lighten the move she had inadvertently turned intense.

"The boys could play at the same time. Mine's not much older, near a year by now." She smiled, trying to cover the eagerness that spun around inside of her, vibrating with anticipation for this mission.

@Destry

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 10-15-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 01-04-2016, 12:04 AM