the Rift

Coat of arms (Quest Return, Earth god, Alex, Ali, )
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
It had been a long trip. A hot, cold, bitter, sweet, and everything in-between, long trip. He was tired. But, beyond the tiredness was an unrestrained excitement. Midas had paid the required toll to get what he desired—not to mention, he was actually stillpaying. Mind drifted to the bonded tiger they had obtained in order to pull steel from the ground. He still had to lead them back home, and find the creature a Medic. The cold steel was set between his teeth; he had carried it from the Steppe to his lord’s domain. Having company that was both wingless and injured hindered his ability to fly. It was no matter though; the journey was coming to an end.

The shrine of his lord loomed up ahead; he could have whinnied for joy but found such things were better presented when one was alone. Straining neck Midas trotted forward and up stony steps. Hidden in a little crevice of rock, the prizes of his and Ktulu’s toil lay in patient wait. Placing the steel gently down, he moved to pull the rest of their findings and set them directly in front of the shrine.

Glancing up at the clear night sky he said, “Ktulu,” voice soft and tender, attention shifted to glance her way, “You have stood by me in all these trials—if ever you need me,” Twisting neck to regard her fully he added strongly, “I will do everything that is within my power, to assist you.” Midas bowed his squared head to her, “My thanks cannot be expressed enough; you have shown me the true face of friendship.” Emotional gratitude flooded his tone. He didn't know how she would feel about his sudden need to express such thanks--he felt at the very least, she should know how he truly felt.

Head turned back to the shrine, voice rose to a diamond filled sky, “Oh, Lord of Earth, I have returned to you with the requested items and a dear friend.”

OOC: Tamme or, maybe it was boom boom. -shrugs- One of them told me that I could go ahead and say that Midas got the Leather from Blu, until she gets time to respond to my post <'3.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Coat of arms (Quest Return, Earth god, Alex, Ali, ) - by Midas - 10-05-2012, 09:35 PM