the Rift

Coat of arms (Quest Return, Earth god, Alex, Ali, )

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
KTULU
it's getting harder and harder to breathe

Ktulu stood back and watched as the God of the Earth appeared before them all, his main focus being on Midas. Her eyes traced over the God's body, taking in every contour of his musculature. How could someone so strong and obviously built for battle be so kind? She didn't understand it. And then there was Midas, who was so much smaller than the God, so much weaker (as they all were), and he was ready for battle. Preparing for it even now when there was no obvious threat to them all.

She was drawn from her thoughts when the god spoke and metal began to screech as it was molded to fit Midas' body. It took mere moments before the armor was complete. The mare stepped back and looked Midas over once more. "The armor is handsome, but I would expect no less with it coming from Father Earth." She smiled then. "It suits you well, Midas."

Ktulu looked up at the Earth God and dipped her head to him then looked back at Midas. "If you'll both excuse me, I've been away from my son long enough."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coat of arms (Quest Return, Earth god, Alex, Ali, ) - by Ktulu - 10-09-2012, 10:28 AM