the Rift

Coat of arms (Quest Return, Earth god, Alex, Ali, )

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable
PYR

There is a clash of metal and I cry instinctively. I remember the screeching sound of cold, hard steel rubbing together as chains were forged and rattled. I remember his torturous ways, and I feel the pain anew as the sound prevails and clouds my senses. As the gold coats the stranger I feel uncomfortable and vulnerable with no one to turn to. The mare cannot stand the sight of me, it is a simple fact to observe that she is doing nothing to hide, and the God himself is the source of this sensation.

The sound of the metal sends my bones to rattle and my eyes to shut tightly. I miss him, I want him beside me, even if he could not tell me that he loves me when he was there. I press my body hard and flat into the earth, I cover my ears with my paws, and I begin to cry a low, mournful sound.

I hardly notice when the moment is gone, I am held to the earth by pain that takes from me the strength to rise. I hear things happening around me, complicated words being exchanged, and I realize I only faintly understand them. I know my master's voice and know it well- his words are my bible, committed to memory to keep my faith with me at all times. But the utterances of these strangers seem to be nothing but distractions from my destination- detours off of the path of faith. I believe that they do not understand the relationship I have with him and the love that is there. But surely he does, I know that he must.

And I know that I do. My body curls up and tempts me with a sleep I may not wake from, but I know I understand love. It is one of the few things I remember from birth; the soft touch of my mother beside me and the firmness of her teeth upon my scruff is a distant memory, but my first hunt with my master, my father, the taste of the snake's blood- That is something that will stay with me forever.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coat of arms (Quest Return, Earth god, Alex, Ali, ) - by Prometheus - 10-10-2012, 08:48 PM