the Rift

[OPEN] God Studies [VISIONARY LESSON TALLSUN Pt. 1]

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N

At the mention of her name, Eden's lips pulled into a smile. She slipped into the cave along with the star colored mare who had shown. The cave was warm, at least, warmer than the outside. She was interested in this meeting Ashamin had spoken of. It was her duty as a scholar to study under him and she did it happily.

The star covered mare addressed her next, introducing herself with a warm greeting. Eden smiled, golden gaze skimming the mare. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Eden spoke warmly, mentally adding the starry horse to the list of horses she knew, "I believe we met once, though we were not formally introduced." She grimaced as she was reminded of their meeting, of the pain she had felt with that illness. Unpleasant times.

Her attention was soon caught by a blush colored mare's entrance. At her hocks was a dog, though from looking at it Eden could tell it was no normal one. She assumed it was similar to Ashamin's magical smoking deer thing in the magical and smoking regards. Ki'irha bowed to the rosy mare, taking her by surprise. She looked to Ashamin when the pink mare spoke to him, addressing her as Lady Hotaru. Eden cringed mentally, immediately throwing her head down in as much of a bow as she could manage. "My lady," She murmured before rising and turning back to Ashamin. She was rushing the ceremonious greeting to disguise the fact that she knew so little of Hotaru.

Ashamin's demeanor had seemed to change, though she was uncertain of what had. She was unable to ponder it for long, for the black, white, red and gold stallion launched into a conversation about the gods. She mentally cringed some more, for that was another topic she was not well versed in.

"I'm aware there's four gods. I have encountered the Goddess of the Moon and the God of the Sun. They are magical, powerful, and I think they're all related. They protect Helovia for some reason, though I don't know why," She stated, her words a mere mumble by the end. Her knowledge of the gods was quite pitiful now that she thought about it.

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Studies [VISIONARY LESSON TALLSUN Pt. 1] - by Eden - 10-26-2015, 07:36 PM