the Rift

[OPEN] Smoke Signals [Welcoming]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

A soft laugh sounded from her throat at Ezital's initial response to her proposition of racing back to the Falls. At least he tried to keep his mood up despite the likelihood that he was exhausted from travelling from wherever he had originated from. The thought was interesting to think that he had come from somewhere outside Helovia yet he had seemed to turn out alright. Was it only her luck that she managed to find the land of idiots and nightmares? All she knew was that it was a place that she would never return to even if it meant her own demise. Physically or emotionally she could not handle what it would do to her to go back there, to see what she had been petrified of, to face her fears. She may be stronger now surrounded by those she had grown to trust but to be taken away from them, it would be impossible. Tossing her head as an excuse to cover up her unease she didn't begin to relax until they stood beneath the canopy of fallside trees.

"See you managed to keep up." She teased lightly with a chuckle. Strangely enough it was easy to interact with Ezital and for that she was thankful. She hated being the one who feared interaction with strangers, who feared for her own safety, but it was her burden to bare from her past trauma and hers alone. "You will meet up with the leaders at some point or another but you don't have to seek them out, unless you wanted to of course. Both Kaj and Archibald have been busy lately." She said wishing that they would have some time to themselves eventually. It seemed like forever since she had last spoken with Kaj and she would very much like to do just that. Quite honestly she would love to spend every minute possible with him but that was not for her to decide. There was no way she could force someone to do something just to give her the pleasure of enjoying herself for awhile. If only things could be different she thought was a soft sigh.

"Ktulu is usually around here somewhere, I can help you find her if you wanted. I don't have too much to do at the moment so I might as well be of some use." Smiling with a shake of her head to clear the remaining water from her face she turned back to face the stallion. Ktulu was always here at some point or another surely it couldn't be all that hard to find her. Flicking an ear as another question was asked she was glad to have an answer for it. "I am our head Mason for the herd. So basically I help to create things that we can use to help the herd succeed. Our current project is to build a healer's house so that everyone will have access to it. "

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Ezital , @Ktulu •• NOTES: Sorry for delay :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-24-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-25-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-25-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-27-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-31-2015, 04:22 PM