Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Lighting streaked across the sky and seeing it made Ktulu grateful that she'd left the armor that Knox had given her hidden away. When she'd seen the clouds rolling in earlier she had removed it because she anticipated the storm and being struck by lightning wasn't high on her priority list. 'I don't like storms.' Eytan complained from his position at Ktulu's side. "I know, but just suck it up for now." was her only reply because seconds later she could hear voices.

"Our top warrior goes by the name of Ktulu oh and then there is our healer Resplendence..."

"Where would I find Ktulu? Should I introduce myself to the herd leaders?"

"Right here." She said as she walked toward the trio that had come back to the Falls in the middle of a storm. Brisa and the filly, she recognized but it was mostly in passing. The stallion, however, was one that she didn't know and hadn't ever seen before in or out of the Falls. Had she not heard them say her name she would have ignored them, even though she didn't know the stallion, and would have continued on her nightly patrol. But the group had drawn her attention so she stood before them, Eytan at her side as he normally was, and she watched them.

"Who are you?" She asked, her crimson eyes sliding from Brisa to the stallion. "And why were you asking where you could find me? " Could it be that Brisa had managed to snag someone who wanted to be a warrior? Ktulu sincerely hoped that was the case because she always wanted more and more warriors in her ranks. It seemed to her, however, that most newcomers to the Falls had seemed go gravitate to every other occupation offered.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-24-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-25-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-25-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-27-2015, 12:09 PM