the Rift

[OPEN] Smoke Signals [Welcoming]

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I moved along, or maybe I should say we all moved along. There were times I struggled to keep up because I am only a yearling after all. I am not at my full height, though I won't be much taller than the very handsome Ezital. I have to admit, I find it hard to take my eyes off him. I had been so focused on him, I totally missed his question about Sarabi. She had not, and had reminded me only once it was to late. Ah well. There would be more time, I hope. " I will race you there, if your not too tired that is." Oh come on! This just isn't even fair. She takes off and so does he. Sarabi of course bounds off behind them and i'm left to try and keep up. Which of course I don't. I am thankful for the mud brown color or my coat, as I won't look as bad... Maybe i'll even get lucky and the storm will wash all the mud away.

When I finally catch up, I see Sarabi lingering on the outside waiting for me. I no sooner arrive at Ezital's side when the Champion Ktulu arrives as well. Sarabi starts to growl, and stands in front of me protectively. No, she's a leader. The lead of warriors.... Don't. Besides if she wanted to hurt me she could. We aren't any match for her. Her tanned head turns to look at me. My tail and legs are covered in the mud I had run through on the way. I lower my head, already beginning to feel like I had done something wrong. As if I was somewhere I didn't belong. I started to back away, but instead I backed slightly to the side and very possibly right into Ezital. Oh damn, I hope I didn't bump him badly if at all. I'd hate to ruin my first impression.... But right now, I think I should really just leave... I'm part of a past, a past herd that had all but left when the new one took over. Maybe I should of gone then too... Cause I sure don't think she wants me around...

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

ooc - So so so sorry for the wait!

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-24-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-25-2015, 07:42 PM