the Rift

[OPEN] Smoke Signals [Welcoming]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Cocking a hind leg to take some of the weight from her hooves she listened as Ezital spoke before the younger girl Vitani joined them once more. Crap! In her little bit of fun she had completely forgotten to keep an eye on the youngest girl to ensure that she could keep up. Immediately feeling horrible she turned to Vitani to apologize profusely before another voice cut through the silence. Drawing her blue eyes from her company she looked up to find Ktulu standing a little ways above them. Wow talk about the strange instant of speak and they shall come, she had always heard the statement but never really believed it to be true well until now. Never having formally met their lead warrior she had only ever noted her in passing and at meetings. To be honest she had never really paid her much attention for she would be the worlds crappiest warrior if she ever tried. One sudden movement and it would be her luck to either get taken out or spook herself and run for the hills, not exactly warrior qualities if you asked her. If she needed to fight at least she had her fire power to pack a punch, that was about the only thing that would save her ass.

If she had to pick one word to describe their lead warrior and her companion it would most definitely be intimidating. Hopefully someone would remind her to never get on this girl's bad side or she would have a hell of a lot more things to cry about than just her shitty luck. Was she really having to talk to her? Couldn't someone higher ranked do that? Wait a minute... Crap, guess she was the only one considered highly ranked other than Ktulu. Please do not let her screw up and say something that she would regret. Opening her mouth to respond her ears flicked to Ezital's voice speaking first. Turning to eye him curiously she was rather impressed at the stud having enough guts to speak up for himself, well he did want to be a warrior so really it shouldn't be that big of a surprise. "My name is Brisa, I don't believe we have met formally." She replied with a courteous dip of her head. "Vitani and I met Ezital in the threshold earlier." (nodding to Vitani) "I invited him to join us here in the Falls and suggested he speak to you in regards to becoming a warrior."

Glancing between Ezital and Vitani she offered a reassuring smile trying not to portray her own insecurities about speaking with Ktulu who honestly could kill her in an instant. Surely they were safe... yes they were safe what was she even thinking. Noting the unease the youngest girl portrayed she instinctively moved over to try and comfort her. The little parts of motherhood that would never go away but came in so useful at times.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Ktulu , @Ezital , @Vitani •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-24-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-25-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-25-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-27-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-31-2015, 04:22 PM