the Rift

[OPEN] Smoke Signals [Welcoming]

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

When the Champion spoke to me, it was of course rude and snippy because of how Sarabi acted. It made me want to tuck into Ezital even more. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. If she tossed me out... So be it. Not like anyone wanted me here anyway. "She doesn't trust the ones she saw attacking... In the invasion. As for how she would act in front of one of the Czars, she stood in front of me then too. Would your own companion not seek to protect you from one she thought a threat?" I look her in the eyes, daring her to try and tear apart my logic. This was my home first, before her precious Archibald and the rest came in and took it by force.

I looked to Brisa and Ezital for a moment, an apologetic look in my dual colored eyes. The look didn't last long before I looked back to the other mare. "If you want to kick us out just because of her growling, do it. Not like any of you have given a shit about me since you took over. Only reason I stuck around was hoping my parents would come back. To bad my mom can't, cause she's dead." Call it my dumb youth, or just my being naive. But I had finally spoken how I felt. How ignored I feel. Sarabi stands with me, silent. She knows the trouble she's gotten us into, enough that it may cost us our home if this mare so decides. I just hope Brisa and Ezital could forgive me for this....

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-24-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-25-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-25-2015, 11:40 PM