the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Slow Breathing

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Would he feel the way she tensed, the way her heart seemed to refuse to beat? His crown was still resting securely upon her head, and her sides trembled as she choked back the idea of tears. He steps forward, embracing her as she had tried to embrace him. His body wrapping around her withers, pulling her in tighter and seeming to shield her from the world. She says that he's okay, as Ettore lands beside Ilaria (who is squeaking happily), and Ettore offers a wing and clicks his beak, an offer of grooming should the other's companion desire it.

He says that she is not, and she almost wilts at the words. He could tell. And what had happened. Oh, everything had happened. She closes her eyes, takes in a few deep breaths. "I don't… I don't want to be here." she can't help but to choke out. "Midas is gone… Alleo is… I don't know where he is. This isn't my family…"

Her body is shaking, but her heart is numb. "I… If I were to stab myself with branches, do you think I'd even feel anything?" It's a whisper, so far below a whisper that Cera might not even pick up on it. But that notion, it's so strong. It takes all of Ettore's complaints to keep her from pulling the roots from the ground and beginning to stab and cut her flesh - to force herself to try and feel pain. It had to be better than feeling nothing at all, right? It just. It had to. Still, her voice got a little louder, choking out the words once more. "I stayed here for Alleo… and now I don't know where he is. I have no purpose here…" She cringes, body wilting as her mind was. "I'm so numb… just going through the motions…" She feels her voice crack, until she is forced to pause, to take in another deep breath. "I'm not sure how to fix it…"

She can't be strong for him right now. She wants to, but she isn't capable. It's taking all of her to move, to keep standing, to eat (because Ettore kept forcing her to). Oh, she might as well give up and move on.
R
take another breathe

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 10-17-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 10-19-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 10-19-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 11-17-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 11-30-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 12-03-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 12-03-2015, 01:29 AM