the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Slow Breathing

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'd rather be a riot than indifferent; this means war
Aye. She is uncertain of what she's even trying to convey. The words are stumbling out and all she knows is that she has never deserved love. Just pain. Just punishment. But… Cera says everyone deserves love… even wretched souls and she can feel herself swallowing things, struggling to breathe with them going down her throat, and it is all she can manage to nod her head and allow her ears to fall dejectedly to the side.

She needs to feel. Needs isn't even a strong enough word, and she does so the only way she knows how. It hadn't been the intended use of the magic - in fact it had been intended to help shield her and move things if she stumbled to catch her. But… now it was catching her from falling deeper into herself. She's so out of it, that it takes everything in her not to be startled by the companion curling up around her ankle and the feeling of flesh knitting back together. She freezes, hearing his words and tears fall from her eyes. She drops her maw to press against his companion for but a moment - mind racing through so many different scenarios as he speaks of wishing to die.

She snaps. Mind breaking, seeing the desire as proof that Gaucho was not to be trusted. But… it was only her broken mind twisting things in wrong directions. Given a moment to come back up for air she would have realized it was actually proof that he had changed… that he would protect family (as he had said he would when he had gone blind for a quest and found her beaten, threatening to hurt whomever had done so) at all costs - including keeping them alive when they wanted so badly to die.

Cera snaps right back though, and she stumbles - swallowing and feeling like she had been punched in the gut before he returns to her side and helps to calm her breathing. Some sense comes back… as she says she won't fit in, that she'd anger Gaucho once more, that she'd be useless in this state.

He said her lack of wings wasn't a problem, gave examples as well. And then, he said that she had to take a chance and asks questions. "I… I don't know…" she swallows, eyes looking back up to him - blind gaze begging for a chance to focus when her mind couldn't quite sort through the vibrations. She pauses, sorting through everything as her vines simply wrap around her barrel and chest - an armor against her own pain - but makes no attempt to cut through the flesh. "I'll… I'll try to feel another way; I'm sorry…" Her voice is trembling as she speaks before continuing at a softer sound. "Can you… can I have till the middle of Orangemoon…" She's crying, and if it wasn't for the vines wrapped around her she might even had lay down to be sure she wasn't spinning. "To get my thoughts… to… try and see if Alleo comes back… have a chance to tell him I can't be here anymore…"

Hell, she doesn't even know if he is alive anymore. But… right now she doesn't have the courage to leave without offering some kind of goodbye to the stag who had given her a voice when she hadn't had one. "It's just… nothing is right anymore… I just need something right… and I don't want to screw it up."
fire in the- fire in the- fire in the- fire in the hole
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 10-17-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 10-19-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 10-19-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 11-17-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 11-30-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 12-03-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 12-03-2015, 01:29 AM